Heavy Duty Industrial Crusher: Processes various blocky materials to desired size.
Originally designed for asphalt recycling, the RC Series Industrial Crusher is ideal for processing a variety large, heavy or bulky, friable materials. The large throat allows for easy in-feed of blocky materials. High tonnage rates are achieved with the lowest possible amount of wear and tear. The versatile RC Series can process a variety of recycled materials such as waste glass, steel and non-ferrous slags, and mineral processing waste, just to name a few.
- • Designed with the heaviest, most wear-resistant components of any equipment of its kind, the RC Series industrial hammer mill provides by far the most economical crushing available.
• Fabricated from heavy ¾” to 1 ½” steel plate, all weld construction.
• Internal, replaceable breaker wear plate made from 1” thick AR-500 steel. Replaceable side liner plates made from ⅜” abrasion resistant steel.
• Heavy duty abrasion-resistant bar grate available in many sizes to produce the exact finished particle size you desire.
• Safety interlock package prevents mill from operating when mill is in an open position for maintenance.
• Mill top hinges open hydraulically for easy access to the mill’s interior for maintenance and inspection.
Compare the construction of the RC Series to the competition and then compare the price. You’ll be surprised to find that our equipment is not only significantly heavier and more robust, it is also the most attractively priced. Offered in a variety of models with production capacities ranging from 20 to 125 TPH, Schutte Hammermill offers the RC Series in a size to meet your exact needs.
Need material handling and conveyance equipment, too? Visit our sister company Schutte Motion.