Schutte Hammermill introduces the redesigned heavy-duty BD Series lump breaker for de-agglomeration needs.
This newly redesigned high-capacity, single rotor, hammer and comb design lump breaker is ideal for most de-agglomeration applications.
Available in carbon or stainless steel, the lump breaker features a v-belt-driven 50-hp motor that operates at around 300 RPM, as well as 2-in. comb gaps and 1-in.-thick scalloped hammers, all AR-500 hardfaced to stand up to even the most difficult materials, while producing minimal dust.
The hammer and comb design can be custom tailored to fit any individual application. Various rotor speeds are available to optimize performance on a variety of materials reducing dry and/or or hardened agglomerates to a flowable end product.
- Key Features of the lump breaker include:
• rugged carbon or stainless steel construction;
• low maintenance, easy to service with readily available wear parts;
• many rotor configurations available;
• can be v-belt or gearbox driven;
• hammer and comb arrangement configured to suit application.
Various rotor speeds are available to optimize performance on a variety of materials reducing dry and/or or hardened agglomerates to a flowable end product. Suitable applications for the BD series lump breaker include:
• food products
• soda ash
• powder solubility improvement
• in-line bulk-solids