- Available in a variety of sizes and materials to best suit the application
- Hardened to prevent hole elongation and enable longest wear life
- Many custom geometric shapes available for optimal performance on a wide range of applications
- Depending on the application, hammers have either two or four wearing edges to provide maximum wear life.
Hammers should be rotated when the cutting edge is well rounded and the machine is not running at top performance.
Hammers should always be replaced in factory balanced sets.
When to Rotate or Replace:
- Rotate hammers when leading edge becomes rounded.
- Replace hammers when all cutting edges are rounded.