- Available in a variety of sizes and materials to best suit the application
- Hardened to prevent hole elongation and enable longest wear life
- Many custom geometric shapes available for optimal performance on a wide range of applications
Hammers should be rotated when the cutting edge is well rounded and the machine is not running at top performance.
- Depending on the application, hammers have either two or four wearing edges to provide maximum wear life.
- Hammers should always be replaced in factory balanced sets.
When to Rotate or Replace:
- Rotate hammers when leading edge becomes rounded.
Replace hammers when all cutting edges are rounded.