- Available in several different materials to best match the grinding application
- Several grades of abrasion resistant steel hardness selected to provide the best value
- Countersunk bolts hold plates securely in place
- Wear plates can be ribbed for processing more fibrous materials
- Wear plates are common on equipment processing hard and/or abrasive materials. These replaceable components protect the mill housing, extending the life of the machine.
When to replace:
Replace wear plates when they show signs of thinning. Earliest signs of thinning will be seen around the bolts.